Live Roundabout Feed: 96th St & Cholla Rd. Click to Enlarge
Which items most concern you?
- Traffic congestion
- High buildings constructed close to the street with minimal setbacks.
- Preserving scenic views of mountains.
- Open space, parks, bike paths, greenbelt, and golf courses.
- Pollution from traffic congestion.
- Night life and building a 24/7 community downtown.
- Adding more buses for public transportation.
- Building lite rail at $100 million per mile for public transportation.
- Narrowing roads that are considered by the staff to be over sized.
- Code enforcement to prevent developers from allowing properties to deteriorate.